Ever wonder if the wedding of your dreams is in your budget?
With only $2,000 to devote to their wedding budget, Tim and Lisa weren’t sure if they had enough money either.
But thanks to their wedding planning strategies they managed to plan their dream come true wedding and have a couple hundred dollars left over in their budget!
Everyone has their own wedding dreams. Read how Tim and Lisa’s wedding planning strategies can mke your dreams come true.
Did you like Tim and Lisa’s wedding tips?
I am sure you will also like a free ebook sponsored by them.
It was entitled “The Newlywed – Guide to a Happy Marriage: How to keep that Honeymoon Feeling”
To make your relationship lasts, there are things that you might consider and learn. This is not a guarantee that a relationship will lasts but it is a helpful guide to make the relationship work.
For you to get the gift, I just want you to follow instructions and then I will send you the copy of free ebook. Here’s what you will do:
1. Follow my blogs/ join the site:
Mommy Thoughts and Experiences
Proud Mommy of Queen & Princess
2. Follow me on Google plus: +MichelleLalic
3. Comment in any of my post in this blog.
4. Like and share this giveaway and tag your friends.
5. Comment below your links of comment, shared, name and email address.
6. Open Worldwide. I will send the gift to all who will follow the instructions.
**this giveaway is sponsored by Tim and Lisa Spooner**